good life, good death, good grief

How can I make the person more comfortable?

How can I help? Who else can help?

The nurse or doctor can give you advice about this.

They can also help by:

  • arranging an assessment of what equipment the person needs
  • providing equipment for physical care (e.g. mouth care sticks)
  • showing you how to use this equipment

You could talk to an occupational therapist about what equipment the person needs.

A physiotherapist or occupational therapist may also help with the person’s breathing and movement.

Text size:AAA
Before I die I want to ...
Bereavement Charter for Scotland